Friday, December 4, 2015

Day 3: Christmas Tree Lot and King of the North Pole

This morning, my son turned around our Christmas Activity card to discover a trip to the Christmas Tree Lot. 


We waited until it was dark because it is best under their Christmas lights. Bundled up and hot cocoa in hand, my son and I, and sweet Sammy Sue, took a walk through the forest...



...until we came upon Santa Claus...



....and a herd of cows?


To make this night even more memorable, we got rained on! No umbrella, no rain jackets, so by the time we got home, we were cold and wet. I threw my son in a warm bath and then we retired to bed for our bedtime story.

Tonight's book was B's choice: The King of the North Pole. I'll admit, it isn't my favorite Christmas book, but he loves it, so I read it with as much animation and excitement as I do my favorite Christmas book (see tomorrow's post for mine :-)



He cracks himself up just taking a picture walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment