Saturday, March 22, 2014

If I Were Younger, I Would Give My Son a Sbiling

Having my child later in life has left me with little choice in having another. Personally, I am perfectly happy with it just being him and me, and our dogs, and our two fish :-) But, when I see him propping his Ninja Turtle "brothers", as he endearingly calls them, up to watch TV together...


...or sharing his sacred computer time with Leonardo...



...and being considerate enough to take the time to pour each of his "brothers" a glass of water after a training session...


...I think about what an amazing big brother he would be!

2 comments:

  1. I was an only child for 11 years. You still got time. ;) plus he is such a great big cousin to Nahla, and he will be with Jacob-kaimana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...thanks for the comment Elena! He has been talking about Waine a lot lately. We need to schedule a visit :-)

    ReplyDelete